ALEC (ALEC Engineering and Contracting LLC) is a multi-award winning, established and successful multi-disciplinary construction company based in Dubai. We have consistently evolved and grown to become one of the largest contractors for the execution of major construction projects across our areas of operation. Since inception in 1999, ALEC has consistently grown to over USD 1 billion annually.
We are looking for experienced Commercial Planning Engineer
The individual will be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Develop Baseline programme with the most appropriate techniques and logical sequence of entire project scope, in conjunction with the Project Manager, in order to ensure the project is scheduled to complete the scope on time and budget.
- Issue of Labour resources loading schedule within the allowable budget.
- Coordinate wth PQS to establish the Quantity of Materials, breakdown in to phase wise, area wise, floor wise as per project programme and collate the labour allowable thereby generating the appropriate labour resources for the project.
- Detail the Engineering deliverables includes drawngs, material and method statement submissions inline with the baseline programme, formulate KPIs for effective monitoring.
- Liaise with all team leaders and/or members to communicate required completion dates and interface between functional team/operational team and project team
- Track the delivery of Long lead materials into stage wise requirement at site, Highlight the priority of materials to Project Manager
- Prepare and update three weeks and three months look-ahead schedule that reflect the priority activities as per contract milestones.
- Preparation of weekly progress report, highlight key constraints, progress, outstanding information and procurement status
- Perform probabilistic analysis of completion dates and potential alternatives.
- Present risk-based analysis of most likely completion and expected deviation range.
- Analyze gaps between the planned and actual progress and highlight the areas of concern which required action of the associate task member.
- Collate the project team efficiencies from Site team, analyse, compare and make sure that delays, stoppages, constraints and deviations are recorded.
- To measure labour productivity and report accordingly.
- Daily site visits to record progress and highlight possible variations.
- Communication with the Ops teams on a daily basis, in order to understand the works and any deviations thereof.
- Timely notification & preparation of Variation & Delay Claims.
- Maintaining detailed records of delay events in numbered files, and keeping chronologies updated.
- Issuance of and administration of Sub-contractor documents, payments and final accounts.
Requirements & Skills
- Bachelors in Engineering or any relevant graduation
- Minimum 5 years of experience in similar field
- Proficient in Primavera, Bluebeam Revo, Autocad CCS Candy
- Good communication skills and willingness to learn
Apply at – http://alec.ae/careers/