Pullman Dubai Jumeirah Lakes Towers
- Level of Education
- Vocational education
- Areas of study
- Food and beverage
- Professional experiences
- 1 to 2 years
- Languages essential
- English (Fluent)
Summary of Responsibilities:
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Provide excellent guest service by discovering all of our guests needs and acting on these needs promptly, effectively and with confidence.
• Maintaining the condition of the dining room and controlling guest checks and payments.
• Table set-ups and station preparation prior to service and at the end of the shift.
• To identify and notify Supervisor of all maintenance requirements hazards in the work place to comply with hotel and company mandatory requirements for fire, health and safety, licensing and employment and to ensure that members of the team are also aware of these requirements and are working in accordance with the requirements.
• To report guest complaints or problems to supervisors if no immediate solution can be found and assure follow up with guests.
• To have a thorough understanding and knowledge of all food and beverage items in the menu and the ability to recommend Food & Beverage combinations and up sell alternatives.
• Ensures that the workplace remains clean and tidy and the safety of consumable goods by always respecting HACCP regulations.
EDUCATION / PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE / SKILLS / QUALITIES
Education: Diploma Certificate required.
Experience: Must have at least one (1) year of prior experience as a waiter.
Language: Must be fluent in English, both verbal and written.
Pullman Dubai Jumeirah Lakes Towers – Hotel and ResidenceManaged hotel
The Pullman Jumeirah Lake Towers is a new opening five star luxury hotel with 278 contemporary guest rooms and 76
spacious serviced apartments in a 35 floor high rise tower with breathtaking views.
The Pullman offers a large variety of state of the art meeting facilities with eleven Meeting rooms and one Board
room , as well as two restaurants, one pool snack bar and one coffee lounge.
This brand new addition to the Pullman network in the Middle East is ideally situated next to the DAMAC Property Metro Station.
PULLMAN AND ITS PEOPLE
The Pullman promise is built around its three values: commitment, adaptability and creativity, and these are orchestrated throughout the hotel by a specific human resources and management policy:
• Body & Soul, the service attitudes model developed by Pullman
• Welcomer, Quality & Attitude Manager, Event Manager – some of the new Pullman professions
• A Pullman “school” of leadership, focusing on creativity.
To apply for this job please visit www.accorhotels.jobs.