Job description / Role
• Responsible for setting up computer networks, maintaining them, and offering technical support to users where necessary.
• Perform hands-on installation and maintenance tasks on network components such as routers, switches and cables.
• Monitor network activity and configure network systems using complex computer software.
• Maintain and improve network security by setting up firewalls, and troubleshoot problems as and when they arise.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant.
• Cisco Certifications
Hands-on experience on the following technologies:
• Cisco Routing & Switching
• Cisco Security
• Cisco Wi-Fi
• Cisco IP Telephony
• Cisco ACI/Data Center
• Cisco Hyperflex
• Alcatel Lucent Networking
• Fortinet Firewalls
About the Company
With extensive knowledge and over 20 highly educated and very dedicated IT experts, ONIX ensures that our customers are satisfied and problem solving is achieved. Top customer satisfaction is achieved through the customer relation department that ensures that customers get the best response and service.
Our vision is to become the key answer to the high demand of the information technology industry in the local and regional market.
Apply Here at