We are looking to hire a Power BI Developer who will be a part of Advanced Analytic program and responsible for data visualization and designing complex reports and dashboards.
This position is a contract role with an initial duration of 12 months which is renewable.
We are looking for a Power BI Developer passionate about data analytics and data visualization. You also should have experience in an Agile environment.
- Act as a technical lead on assigned projects and be a part of group-level Data Analytics Program
- Perform data visualization and present for business through the creation of reports and queries
- Develop complex Power BI reports and dashboards based on business requirements and assigned projects
- Develop necessary for BI initiatives data architecture structures
- Support data integration, between business applications, databases and data lakes
- Work closely with different business lines to source necessary data and map source data
- Make sure reports meet all requirements as per the quality and functional standards of the organization
- Manage effective communication with both business and technical stakeholders as well as external vendors
Knowledge, skills & experience:
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Data Analytics or similar
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience as Power BI developer
- Proficient in developing complex reports and dashboards using Power BI
- Hand on knowledge on applying security permissions for reports and dashboards by assigning roles
- Good experience on data modelling in Power BI
- Understanding and experience with scripting languages is a plus
- Experience working on enterprise-level complex Data Analytics projects
- Strong knowledge of business intelligence concepts and related technologies
- Preference will be given to candidates who will be able to join within the maximum of 30 days’ notice period
We are looking for a candidate who will be able to work in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Please apply with your resume and remember to provide us with your contact details.
We will review your job application within 7 working days. Should your profile fit the requirements of the job a consultant from Edari will be in touch with you to get a deeper understanding of your profile, to discuss the role in more detail and potential next steps.