Job description / Role
Explore a whole new world
This could be the start of a brand new chapter in your career. Join the Emirates Cabin Crew team and help us create unforgettable travel experiences for our customers. In return, you’ll get the chance to explore over 150 inspiring destinations for yourself.
We’re one of the world’s fastest growing airlines and we’re looking for exceptional talent to deliver the highest levels of customer service in the sky.
The role offers a competitive tax-free salary, shared furnished accommodation in Dubai and excellent travel benefits for you and your family.
Our recruitment team is inviting potential candidates to register for one of our upcoming events in Dubai.
• At least 21 years of age at the time of joining
• Arm reach of 212 cm while standing on tiptoes
• Minimum height of 160 cm
• High school graduate (Grade 12)
• Fluency in English (written and spoken)
• No visible tattoos while you’re in Emirates cabin crew uniform (cosmetic and bandage coverings aren’t allowed)
• Can adapt to new people, new places and new situations
• Physically fit for this demanding role with a healthy Body Mass Index (BMI)
Emirates. Fly Better.
About the Company
Emirates connects the world to, and through, our global hub in Dubai. We operate modern, efficient and comfortable aircraft, and our culturally diverse workforce delivers award-winning services to our customers across six continents every day.