Job Vacancy for Mobile Application Developer in Abu Dhabi
Government Entity is looking for a Mobile Application Developer.
Position: Mobile Application Developer
Salary: AED 9500 Monthly plus visa ( single status), insurance.
Mobile Application Developer:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer science, Computer engineering or related from recognized universities and having attested certificates.
- Experience of Native Application development (IOS and Android) using Swift and Java programming.
- Minimum 4 years of experience developing Native mobile applications (IOS and Android).
- Minimum 4 years of experience developing Kony platform.
- Experience in Mobile Application development using Kony Mobile Fabric platform & Kony Visualizer.
- Knowledge of secure application development practices, Encryption, Decryption and logging.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Strong UI/UX design skills and understanding.
- Knowledge in Analytical tools and integration with applications
- Solid understanding of user-centred design and interaction design principles.
- Advanced understanding of the TDRA guidelines and the service delivery methods of government mobile application.
- Minimum 5 years professional work experience.
- Knowledge in UAE and Islamic culture design is preferred.
Mobile application developer responsibilities and duties.
- Develop and update authority application based on requirements.
- Identify and plan for new features.
- Work closely with colleagues to constantly innovate app functionality and design.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with project manager and engineers.
- Conduct competitive analyses of other government mobile applications that operate in the same space
If interested please send us your most updated CV along with the below details.
- Current location:
- Notice Period:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org